Staff & Faculty
Awsaj Academy staff are international and represent over 19 countries. Over 53% of our teaching staff have master’s degrees or higher, and we recruit globally to ensure that Awsaj Academy has the best-qualified and committed teachers available. They are committed to providing a quality program to Awsaj Academy students every minute of every day, and are encouraged to develop and excel in their fields of expertise. They are dynamic, committed, and forward-thinking. Most importantly, they have a passionate commitment to students.
The teaching staff at Awsaj Academy:
- Are creative, resourceful teachers with proven ability to enhance students’ performance.
- Are experienced in the latest evidence-based programs and strategies.
- Possess positive and effective teaching styles with the willingness to work above and beyond the call of duty.
- Provide professional-level educational service and support to students with learning challenges.
- Have at least two years’ experience as classroom teachers.
- Have experience with explicit instruction.
- Have proven ability to positively manage student behavior.
- Have Special Education backgrounds/endorsements.
- Have reading endorsements, ELL endorsements, and knowledge of RTI (Response To Intervention).